The Style Mermaid x The Antidotes: #InstaxMini7SGiveaway
Hello my little mermaids! Yana e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago regarding a giveaway and we are both so excited to have come up with a great one for all of you.
Here are the prizes for 4 lucky readers:
- A Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s (Pink) + 1 pack of 10 films
- How To Be An Explorer Of The World by Keri Smith and a Gel Pen Pack from Smiggle
- Blogging For Creatives and Journal from Kiehl
- A brand new white skater skirt
Note: The Instax isn’t brand new BUT it’s in good condition and works perfectly. You may see actual pictures here.
Here’s how you can join:
- Forever in Love - Brighten
- Perfect for Me - Ron Pope
- Cinderella - Steve Moakler
- Crazy Love - Mindy Gledhill
- I Wanna Fall in Love - Tim Halperin
- Make You Love me - Us
- Always Been You - Marie Hines
- Love on my Arm - Matt Moberg
- Say Anything - Tristan Prettyman
- Heart’s Content - Brandi Carlile
- Hold onto Hope Love - Amy Stroup
- I’d Rather Be with You - Joshua Radin
This is my first time to create a mix in 8tracks! I have no idea what to call this mix but love seems to be the common word in the titles so Indie Love sounded good enough for me. Plus, these songs make me want to fall in love. Lame, I know.
When I recently created my account, I initially thought it would be just for listening to other people’s playlists. Then I thought, why not share my own playlist too? I hope you can check it out!
If you guys like it, you can download the mix here. Anyway, who has an 8tracks here? I wanna listen to good music. :)
Trying to pose and ending up with a totally lame bad-ass look. I posted this because I am getting sick of seeing this as my Facebook default photo. I can’t even remember when was this photo taken.
Also, the photos I’ve been meaning to blog about got deleted when my old laptop gave up on me a few months back. All of my files (songs, movies, photos, documents) got wiped out. Not that this is a recent news but the feeling of loss is still here.
Anyway, one more week and it’s my Christmas break already!
You have no idea how amazed I was after discovering this amazing blog and looking through her amazing photos. Cool levitation photography is cool. On a different note, I have yet to practice reading Nihongo in Hiragana and Katakana! :)